Other Things To Do
- Go relax on one of our Beaches, Siesta Beach, Crescent Beach, or Turtle Beach. Free Parking!
- Play volleyball at Turtle Beach.
- Play horseshoes at Turtle Beach.
- Fish Little Sarasota Bay, any gulf beach, or Turtle Beach Docks.
- Every Sunday Evening go to Siesta Beach at sunset for a FREE drum concert.
- Golf everywhere. See our golf link on our home page for courses and phone numbers.
- Dog racing and poker at Sarasota Kennel Club, (941) 355-7744.
- Shop at St. Armands Circle, just over the Bridge. 130 shops to meet even the most distinguished tastes.
- Roam around Siesta Key and enjoy all the sidewalk restaurants and cafes. Always free music.
- RAINY DAYS, try Mote Marine Aquarium, (941) 388-4441, or Red Barn Flea Market, 1000’s of shops under one big barn, (941) 747-3794, or Ellenton Indoor Mall, (888) 260-7608 or go see some art at Ringling Art Museum, (941) 359-5700.
To Reserve a Boat Rental Please Call (941)-349-9449